According to IEC standard NI-cadmium/ni-MH Rechargeable battery identification consists of five parts:
1. Battery type: KR represents nickel-cadmium batteries, HF represents square nickel-hydrogen batteries, HR represents a cylindrical nickel-hydrogen battery.
2. Battery size: Includes the diameter and height of the circular battery; the height, width and thickness of the square battery. Numeric values are separated by slashes, units mm.
3. Discharge characteristic symbol: L indicates suitable discharge current magnification within 0.5C; M indicates suitable discharge current magnification is within 0.5-3.5C; h indicates that the suitable discharge current rate is within 3.5-7.0C, and X indicates that the battery can work under 7C-15C high discharge current.
4. High-temperature battery symbol: using T.
5. Battery Connector symbol: CF represents a connectionless piece; HH indicates a connection piece with a pull-shaped connection for a series of batteries; HB indicates a connection piece with a side-in tandem connection.