DC power supply, i. e. DC power supply, is a device that maintains constant current in the circuit, such as dry batteries, batteries, DC generators, etc. DC power supply has positive, negative two electrodes, the positive electrode potential high, the negative electrode potential low, when the two electrodes connected with the circuit, the circuit can maintain a constant potential difference between the ends of the external circuit to form a positive electrode to the cathode current, it is the main use of:
1. Electrolytic capacitors are sophisticated, tantalum capacitor can be assigned.
2. Resistors, relays, motors and other electronic components sophisticated, routine test.
3. Laboratory, electronic equipment, automatic testing equipment.
4. Electronic inspection equipment, production line equipment, communication equipment.
5. Everything else needs to be used for DC power.